Bethany House, Exeter
Bethany House supported living service in Exeter offers support in a shared environment with our experienced support team.
We enable you to identify your needs and aspirations, how you wish to manage your safety and wellbeing and meet your goals.
We offer a flexible model of support which meets your practical and emotional needs through one-to-one support sessions arranged at times to suit you, group sessions and opportunities to access support when you need it most including during the evenings and weekends.
Our intensive support will help you in:
• Developing your skills to keep yourself safe and secure
• Becoming independent but not isolated
• Managing your accommodation and occupancy agreement
• Looking after your own health needs and wellbeing
• Improving budgeting skills and gaining confidence to deal with benefit claims
• Managing your own paperwork and talking with professionals
• Maintaining good neighbourly relationships
• Establishing a positive social network
• Becoming able to access social/cultural activities in the local community
• Successfully attending college and applying for employment
• Doing voluntary work experience and seeking meaningful occupation
• Finding independent move-on accommodation
• Attending house group meetings covering a variety of your favourite topics
• Open office drop-in service
• Drop-in sessions that are fun and exciting
And most important of all... Living a full and active life in the local community.
Get in touch
For more information on how to apply or for an informal discussion, please contact the friendly team at Bethany House.
Send us a message using the Contact Us web form below and remember to include your own details and your question please.
Make sure you state that it is for Bethany House, Exeter. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
Telephone: 01392 217311
Bethany House, St Sidwells Avenue, Exeter, EX4 6QW