• We offer support in a safe living space
• Support to manage your accommodation
• Support to move on to more independent accommodation
Aim of the service is to:
• Provide the skills, knowledge and opportunities to live independently
• Support you to stay in education, employment or training
• Helping young women to live successfully in their community
If you live here, you will be:
• A single homeless young woman
• Aged 16-17 years old (or a care leaver aged 18-25) with emergency only sleep-in staff from 11pm - 7am
• Needing support to develop independent living skills
• From the Devon area (out of area referrals will require funding)
Bethany House is in Exeter close to the city centre. The accommodation has 10 fully furnished en-suite rooms and 3 self-contained flat lets. There are two floors and each floor has a shared communal kitchen with dining area. There are excellent communal facilities including a lounge, back garden with a small area for growing vegetables, a bike shed, laundry facilities and we have Wi-Fi access.
Staff are on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with (emergency only) sleep in staff from 11pm-7am. We will work with you for a minimum of three months until your 18th birthday or until you are ready to move on to more independent accommodation.
Contact number: 01392 217311