55 years plus housing for rent
We offer a significant range of retirement living properties for people aged 55 plus on both small and large housing schemes, in both rural and urban areas.
Retirement living offers:
- Accommodation for people of 55 years plus
- Those approaching 55 with disabilities may also be considered on an individual basis
- To be independent, but not alone
- The opportunity to be part of a community, where you can join in with social events if you wish
- A safe, secure and affordable home
- Your own front door, together with your own tenancy agreement
- The freedom to enter and leave your home as you wish
- A home where visitors are welcome and guest rooms are available locally
- Peace of mind by providing an easily maintained home and no repair worries – the majority of internal repairs to fixtures and fittings, and all external repairs, are carried out by experienced contractors at no extra cost to you
Prospective tenants must be registered on Devon Home Choice or Cornwall Homechoice. The properties are advertised on the Homechoice websites and prospective tenants can bid for any of the properties depending on the criteria of the property advertised and their needs.
We are a signatory to the Plymouth City Council Charter for Older People.
Details of our sites (please note information is being updated):
Black Torrington: Bowhay Close
Crediton: Orchard Court
Falmouth: Denyer Court
Northam: South Lea
Paignton: Waterleat Court
Starcross: Peacock Place
Home ownership - leasehold and freehold
We also offer properties for older people which are available to purchase, either leasehold or freehold, at six attractive schemes across Devon and Cornwall. These are specifically for people over 60 years of age, with the exception of Jurys Corner in Newton Abbot which is for 58+. Learn more here: Housing for older people