We carry out regular visits to all our neighbourhoods to make sure they are being properly maintained and to respond to any issues.
Every site will be inspected at least twice a year or more often where required.
The visits will look at things such as:
- Potential health and safety issues in our neighbourhoods
- Repairs in communal areas
- Abandoned or illegally parked vehicles
- Graffiti, vandalism, litter, inappropriate use of bin stores and fly-tipping
- The quality of grounds maintenance, cleaning, and other estate services
- Any potential tenancy breaches, e.g. unmaintained gardens
If you see us walking around then please come and say hi but we will always knock on a door to see if there is anything we've missed or that customers want to talk to us about.