Alexandra House, Exmouth
Alexandra House supported living service in Exmouth offers support from our experienced support team, who will help you to:
- Discover your interests and gifts; by working with people to understand your capabilities and what you are able to achieve
- Develop community opportunities: by understanding your interests and gifts we explore how those may be used within the community in mutually beneficial ways
- Make good connections: by identifying opportunities that enable people to take charge of your own life and to find friendship, love and family
- Get real help from other people: by ensuring that you have the right support to continue to grow and develop as valued individuals. We work with people to identify natural community supports rather than being reliant on professional structures
- Stay safe: by working actively with you as experts of your own experience to identify and plan for potential risks and challenges; working in partnership to identify positive and flexible solutions that will help maintain safety and stability in the long term.
And most important of all... Live a full and active life in the local community.
Get in touch
To access a place at Alexandra House you should contact your GP, social worker, housing Team at your local council or support worker if you are currently living in supported accommodation to make a referral.
You can send us a message using the Contact Us web form below and remember to include your own details and your question please.
Make sure you state that it is for Alexandra House. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
Telephone: 01395 279702
Alexandra House, 59 Imperial Road, Exmouth, EX8 1AU
Meeting room hire
We have a large room available to hire by booking in advance.
It is fully accessible with kitchen facilities. This generous and light room can accommodate up to 60 people.
Please use the contact us form above for more information.