We hope that you find our recruitment process quick and easy to follow, so here is what you can expect during your application process.
- You can create an account on our online application portal and submit your application form electronically. Should you have issues with an online application form, we are more than happy to accept offline applications, please contact jobs@Westwardhousing.org.uk and we will provide an offline application form to you for completion.
- Once the closing date has passed, we will review the applications received, draw up a shortlist of candidates to interview and contact them with the interview details. (If you have not heard from us by the specified interview date, you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.)
- Depending on the role, the interview process generally involves one stage consisting of a face-to-face interview with the hiring managers. In some circumstances, some roles may require a practical assessment, a presentation, psychometric tests or a second interview. We will make you aware of this when you receive your invitation.
- If successful, you will be contacted with a verbal offer from your manager. References will also be taken up as stipulated in your application form. Assuming all goes well, we will follow this with a formal offer letter by post or email.
- Once the position has been accepted, all unsuccessful candidates will be notified either my telephone or email depending on their contact preferences
Should any of the above not be quite clear, or you have any other queries about our recruitment process, please let us know by either calling the HR team on 01803 217517 or, alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Westward is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer which enables us to recruit, retain and develop employees with disabilities with confidence.
If you have a disability and a recruiting manager agrees you meet the essential criteria within our person specification, you will be guaranteed an interview for the post you have applied for.
Please ensure you detail any reasonable adjustments required at interview within your application form.
When completing an application form for one of our vacancies, please refer to the job pack attached to the vacancy.
The job pack includes a person specification, you will be required to evidence you meet the essential and desirable criteria for the position you are applying for.
This can be evidenced with qualifications, skills, experenice and knowledge that links to the requirements detailed in the person specification.
Please also include your CV for line managers to review while shortlisting.