Teignbridge supported living service in Newton Abbot offers support in a shared environment from our experienced mental health support team, who will support you to:
- Manage your medication and engage with mental health treatment programmes.
- Establish and successfully maintain a licence or tenancy.
- Develop or regain independent living skills e.g. cooking, shopping and household tasks.
- Identify and apply for suitable move-on accommodation.
- Build motivation, confidence and self-esteem.
- Manage personal finances including claiming benefits, budget planning, paying bills and developing money management skills.
- Access education, training, volunteering or employment.
And most important of all... Live a full and active life in the local community.
Get in touch
To access a place at Teignbridge Services at Powderham Road and Luscombe Terrace in Newton Abbot you should contact your GP or social worker to make a referral.
Send us a message using the Contact Us web form below and remember to include your own details and your question please.
Make sure you state that it is for Teignbridge Services. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
Use the Contact Us form here
TeignBridge Services, c/o 1 Blatchcombe Road, Paignton TQ3 2JY