Redworth Project, Totnes
Redworth supported living services in Totnes offers support seven days per week, between 8am - 8pm, in a shared environment from our experienced mental health support team, who will support you to:
- Manage your medication and engage with mental health treatment programmes.
- Establish and successfully maintain a licence or tenancy.
- Develop or regain independent living skills e.g. cooking, shopping and household tasks.
- Identify and apply for suitable move-on accommodation.
- Build motivation, confidence and self-esteem.
And most important of all... Live a full and active life in the local community.
There is also access to the Hunters Moon smallholding – which is a 3 acre orchard leased from the Dartington estate. The smallholding is managed as a therapeutic space for residents and as an active horticultural project.
Get in touch
To access a place at Redworth Project you should contact your social worker to make a referral.
Send us a message using the Contact Us web form below and remember to include your own details and your question please.
Make sure you state that it is for Redworth Project. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.Contact Us
Telephone: Main Office 01803 867414 or contact the manager Jonathan Binnie on 07791476940
1 Redworth Terrace, Totnes TQ9 5JN