Redcliffe House supported living service in Exeter offers support in a shared environment from our experienced mental health support team, who will support you to:
- Manage your medication and engage with mental health treatment programmes
- Establish and successfully maintain a licence or tenancy
- Develop or regain independent living skills e.g. cooking, shopping and household tasks
- Identify and apply for suitable move-on accommodation
- Build motivation, confidence and self-esteem
- Manage personal finances including claiming benefits, budget planning, paying bills and developing money management skills
- Access education, training, volunteering or employment
And most important of all... Live a full and active life in the local community.
Get in touch
To access a place at Redcliffe House you should contact your GP or social worker to make a referral.
Send us a message using the Contact Us web form below and remember to include your own details and your question please.
Make sure you state that it is for Redcliffe House. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.Contact Us
Telephone: 01392 215567
Redcliffe House, 43 Denmark Road, Exeter EX1 1SH