Plymouth Parents' Accommodation and Support
Our experienced Parents' Service team at Stanley House, and Greenbank in Plymouth offer friendly and professional support.
We will be working together to help you to:
- Develop confidence in your parenting skills
- Build your confidence with daily living skills and maintaining a tenancy
- Find permanent accommodation
- Look after your own and your child's health and wellbeing
- Manage your money well and gain confidence in claiming benefits
- Complete online forms and make contact with other people who can help you
- Create a supportive social network in the local community
- Attend college and/or apply for work
Welcome to Stanley House
Please watch our one minute introduction to customers' experience of our service
Please also take the time to look through our Parents Accommodation and Support Service in Plymouth leaflet.
Get in touch
For more information on how to apply or for an informal discussion, please contact the Plymouth Parents' accommodation and support service in Plymouth.
Send us a message using the Contact Us form and remember to include your own details and your question please.
Make sure you state that it is for Plymouth Parents' Support Project. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
Telephone: 01752 261602