Gun or knife crime

Once you have reported it to the Police, please contact us with the incident report number and the officer’s name so we can make contact with them and work with them and agree the next steps with you and the Police.

Whilst you can make your report using our Report ASB form , there may be a delay in picking up your report; therefore you may wish to contact us by phone instead.