Be water wise
Do you want to save money on your water bills? You do! Well Westward and South West Water would like to help you.
Our advisor is here to help you, please contact us.
We can help if you are having difficulty paying your water bill
Click the leaflet to find out more.
Help to register for Water Priority Service if:
• You have specific health issues that could be affected by disruptions to your water supply
• Need help reading your water meter, or
• Need water deliveries in an emergency
You may be able entitled to pay a reduced charge for your water can help if you receive certain state benefits, have a water meter fitted and:
• have 3 or more children under the age of 19 living with you, or
• someone living in your household has a medical condition which causes extra water to be used.
You may be able entitled to pay a reduced charge for your water if you receive certain means-tested benefits and have a water meter fitted or are on an assessed charge.
Free, confidential and independent help with water bills and water debt.
We're here to help you: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 100 1010 and ask for Kay Khan.