Providing support, training and real work experience for vulnerable and isolated people within the local community as well as opportunities for the general public.
Grow provides safe and supportive environments where people can learn new skills and regain confidence and self-worth. We aim to help people develop a sense of purpose and help them progress into work. In doing so we provide quality products for sale to the public.
• Good quality, low cost and locally delivered services
• Employment and training for future employment
• Working with excluded and isolated groups
• Retaining wealth locally
• Helping the organisation meet targets
• Creating a surplus to be reinvested
- Learning and physical disabilities
- Recovery from addiction
- Risk of homelessness
- Exclusion from school
As a social enterprise, we positively support people and communities in many different ways. Any surplus we make through Grow businesses is re-invested in helping more people through our work.
Watch Nick Phillips interview, and hear his inspiring story about how spending time at Grow@Jigsaw helped saved his life.
It's good to volunteer.......
Jamie and Ben tell us about their experience as volunteers on work placements from Job Centre Plus at Grow@Jigsaw