Providing support, training and real work experience for vulnerable and isolated people within the local community as well as opportunities for the general public.
Grow provides safe and supportive environments where people can learn new skills and regain confidence and self-worth. We aim to help people develop a sense of purpose and help them progress into work. In doing so we provide quality products for sale to the public.
• Good quality, low cost and locally delivered services
• Employment and training for future employment
• Working with excluded and isolated groups
• Retaining wealth locally
• Helping the organisation meet targets
• Creating a surplus to be reinvested
- Learning and physical disabilities
- Recovery from addiction
- Risk of homelessness
- Exclusion from school
People are referred to us via support agencies work alongside our volunteers. If you would like to volunteer with us please call us using the number on the leaflet.
As a social enterprise, we positively support people and communities in many different ways. Any surplus we make through Grow businesses is re-invested in helping more people through our work.