Photovoltaic Solar Panel Information
Solar energy can help save you having high energy bills and help the environment.
Do you have photovoltaic solar panels? Read our information pack and top tips below. They're great but it's a whole new way of thinking.
- Did you know that electricity is free if you use it during sunny and bright days, always check the weather forecast and try to save my washing for sunnier days (not easy recently!)
- You can get energy minders from your power supplier that can help you monitor your usage.
- Try to put washing machines and other electrical appliances on timers to operate during the day.
- Slow cookers are really good as you can have a hot meal ready when you get home in the evening run off the electricity and it'll smell fantastic and tasty as you walk through the door.
- Does your cooker have a timer so that it can cook during the day, whilst the electricity is free.
- Rechargeable batteries are great for the environment and mean you can charge them during the day.
The Solar Panel Information Pack.pdf 3MB gives information to all residents who currently have panels on their properties. If the file takes too long to download please just let the Maintenance Team know and we can post a pack out to you.
Within the document, information contained includes:
- How the panels work
- Question & Answers
- A contact page for who to contact in Anesco for help with your solar panels.