Rental properties for those aged 55 or older
We provide a significant range of retirement living properties for people aged 55 plus on both small and large schemes, in both rural and urban areas.
- Accommodation for people of 55 plus
- A safe, secure and affordable home
- Your own front door, together with your own tenancy agreement
- The freedom to enter and leave your home as you wish
- To be independent, but not alone
- The opportunity to be part of a community, where you can join in with social events if you wish
- A home where visitors are welcome and guest rooms are available locally
- Peace of mind by providing an easily maintained home and no repair worries – the majority of internal repairs to fixtures and fittings, and all external repairs, are carried out by experienced contractors at no extra cost to you.
We are a signatory to the Plymouth City Council Charter for Older People.
Subject to availability, we are able to provide support to people who have a need, read details of our Intensive Housing Management Service.
Details of our sites (please note leaflets are being updated):
Black Torrington Bowhay Close
Crediton Orchard Court
Falmouth Denyer Court
Northam South Lea
Paignton Waterleat Court
Starcross Peacock Place