Community Based Support
Westward provides community-based floating support services to a wide range of people.
The support we provide is tailored to each person’s individual needs.
This may include support to achieve:
• Managing your finances (including benefits)
• Managing your own home
• Improving your wellbeing and safety
• Increasing your opportunities to get involved in your community
• Developing your living skills
• Access to training, volunteering and work
• Finding other services and facilities you might need
Read our Community-based support.pdf leaflet here.
Our Floating Support Services are currently available in the following areas:
Exeter, East and Mid Devon, South Hams and Teignbridge - service available for people with mental health support needs.